Monday, October 19, 2009

My wish list

I wish be hugged from someone I know since I'm born to this earth, my father.

I wish to receive a gift of a wooden comb, since I lost it during university's time.

I wish to have a great meal with my beloved family in Christ on Christmas day.

I wish the unknown caller would reveal himself or herself, because sometimes the phone rings while I'm not with my mobile phone. I wish he or she would call for second time.

I wish to bless someone daily.

Have a blessed day! :)

2 comments:

Kath said...

Yay!! I'm blessed already. Wooden comb? Is it a family heirloom?

Hey sorry bout Sat. I was sleeping. Saw your msg at 9, 10 sth.

Lai Tee @ Grace said...

No la, just that I prefer using wooden comb.

Actually, I also suddenly asked, should ask you earlier.

next time la.

Search This Blog