Monday, October 05, 2009

Gloomy day

I was (15 minutes) late to office today even though it's so near to my house...
common reason, unwakeable morning...(I just remembered I heard my roommate voice waking me up a few minutes or half an hour before I actually wake up)

Then I reached office, my boss asked: Why are you late? I didn't answer. Then I went near to my colleague, she asked the same question. Then, I try to clear my throat, and honestly answered, "I can't wake up." She continued,"Why?" I replied, "I didn't hear my alarm." (I'm just telling the truth, seriously I didn't hear my alarm. I slept like a pig)

As soon as I stepped into my workstation, I felt sad, sadness surrounding that place, the whole office. I kept asking myself or rather God, "Is the sadness belongs to me or others? Is bad things going to happen?" The questions left unanswered.

Obviously, it showed at my facial expression, even my colleague could tell and she asked, "How are you? You looked sad." Then I said, "Don't know, maybe I follow the weather, it's gloomy day." Then she commented, "Meaning you are happy when there is sun, and sad when there is none." I just laughed. And the routine goes on.

Since I started working, my time mostly spent on work (same goes when I was a student, most of the time spent on studies...as if? I think I spent most of the time socializing with my fellow UTARian friends - missed those moments)...I have just enough time for other activities. Working life has made me quickly fall asleep at night...I could easily dozed off at 10 pm...or anytime when I'm too tired (Sore eyes due to looking at computer for a long time, I wonder whether my eyes 'power' has increased - I hope not, but it's expected to increase).

1 comment:

Kath said...

Yea... I miss the times we spent socializing during UTAR days.. esp the last semester when we went out more often.. and almost everywhere..hahaha.

Search This Blog