Thursday, October 08, 2009

Clear Storage

Yesterday I accidentally clicked 'Clear Storage' from my HTC phone system.
Most of the applications in the phone became non-functional. Can't access game like before. Only one click, everything gone. Luckily those contacts from sim card still in, only those new contacts and smses added to phone memory lost. I wonder who were they. Sad case. I should make myself free one day to go to the service center and restore my phone applications and data. Probably next Saturday. Anyone free to accompany me?

5 comments:

Kath said...

Uh oh... haha be more careful. I also kena before. Am I in your sim card or phone memory?

Wong Mei Mei said...

i can accompany u...wat time n when u wan? n where? hehe

Lai Tee @ Grace said...

Kath,
No worries, you are in my sim card memory.

I think I lost Christina's...

Mei Mei,
I'll be going to LowYat Plaza. Sure you can follow? Better study during your study week.

Kath said...

Hmmm.. I don't have hers. But I have Belinda's incase you want to ask Bel for Chris' number. 0162481856

Lai Tee @ Grace said...

Thanks Kath,
I went to restore my h.p. data last Saturday, I got back the contacts, even the one I lost.

Another advantage of using PDA phone, esp. HTC. of course with condition that I backup my data.

Search This Blog