Sunday, December 20, 2009

I lost it

(note: this is truth and you might not believe it. if you don't, feel free not to read.)

This is not the first time I dropped my hand phone in the car, each time I found it after my meal with friends or family. I always searched for my h.p. after I finished the meal, preparing to go off, because it's when I remembered to check my h.p. for sms-es or calls.

This time I was absent minded, I didn't remember where did I put my h.p. after listening to it. I suspected it dropped outside the car. This is how I lost my h.p. purse with it contents - my HTC phone with earphone, RM 60, Mykad, licence, donor card, blood group card, debit + ATM card, petrol card, and some platers for first aid.

It was too late when I realized that my h.p. wasn't with me after the meal, when I went back to the car and searched for it, it already gone. Went back to the restaurant and the surrounding places that I passed by, couldn't find it. Finally, went home with a blank emotion. It's like suddenly I lost identity, and my important belongings.

Though I lost them, I knew I can't do much, but still felt worried. I passed my hours by worshiping, praising and praying to God, my heart felt unsettles before sleeping, I was praying half-way, about 12 a.m. my house bell rang. Without thinking much, I ran down to the gate and saw, a man (a Taxi driver, as told by my sister who peek from her room) standing holding my h.p. purse. He asked, "Are you the owner of this (showing the purse). I nodded and said, "Yes." Not satisfied, he asked again, "Really? (looking at the photo, he can't believe it, I looked different from my photo in Mykad, which looks more like a male)." Then he passed it to me and I opened it saw only left the cards and plasters in my h.p. purse. So I asked, "Are you sure this is it? nothing else in the purse?" I lost my HTC with earphone. He told me it was opened when he picked it up from somewhere near Tesco. I nodded, saying, "Yes, there's where I lost it." I only have time to thanked him as his passenger was waiting in his taxi." Then he went off, I do not think of anything suspicious because I only remember to thank God for His faithfulness, and His promises to me. Once again, my identification card was brought back to me by stranger to my house, just to pass it back to me (the owner). Thankfully went back to room and checked, realized that I lost RM 60 that I put in the purse as well, and my purse (inner small part) were torn. Because of my tiredness, I did not bother much, after all Mykad and licence were in my hand once again. I'm thankful. Can't sleep, I just asked God to bless the taxi driver and bring salvation to the person who so desperately in need of money, who actually having my h.p. and RM 60 (I wonder how the person using the money - worldly minded people are all about money, like money is everything).

Thank God I have shifted my mind-set even in my early days when I lost RM 1000 in my room, knowing who has taken it, I had forgiven her. Since then, I did not praise/ put money as my priority. But, God is always my priority, reflecting what God has done in my life, I'm living here in this earth is all for Him. There's no other reason, thinking it again and again, I couldn't find the reason when actually the reason of my living in this earth is all for God and about God, my Lord and Saviour, Jesus. If not because of Jesus, I wouldn't have the strength to persevere on until this day.

Dear readers, I hope you too would change your mind like me, here waiting for my rewards in heaven above by putting God first, not other things like money.

No comments:

Search This Blog