Tuesday, September 15, 2009

blog the blog

Things just happened, I do not have mood, to specially make a time to blog, wonder how should I make my blog more interesting? Should I start categorize what I blog? In the midst of unknown. Since the blog is named Anything...I might as well not categorize what I blog, let the readers category by themselves.

So much happened, so little to write, I have no idea how to put my daily experience into words, seems like no words can explain, I don't even know how to talk about it. I'm a lousy story teller, I just don't know how to explain when face to face...my vocabulary is bad, I knew less words that I supposed to know at my age...I always skipped through the difficult words which I don't understand when I read a book, news or any other things that can be read...I will only check the dictionary when it's urgent...


Taking this opportunity to wish my dear friend/ sister in Christ, Sarah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
(wonder whether she knows about this blog, I don't think so, she is such a busy woman, and a really good doctor, blessed to have such a friend like her.)

No comments:

Search This Blog