Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My 21st birthday!!!

It's my family's tradition to celebrate it 'BIG' at 21st birthday...mother chosen 21st June, Saturday, 2 days before my actual birthday...invitations via mouth & sms have been sent 4 days before the day...some turned out, some didn't managed to, some came without knowing what's going on (just passing by)...
Received prissies of course, the most in this year...quoted from one of my friend, "It comes with price!" It's true especially when I've invested some amount of cash on the food and invitation...thanks to all friends to passed the news! I sincerely apologize to those I'm not able to reach to tell you about this news...
It had been a great day for me...was happy, excited, and touched by all who came...and those who wished...

My most useful presents are school backpack and wallets (2)
most cute is a fun toy which needs solar power to move sideways, which actually looks like the person who gave it to me (joking), and a big snoopy soft toy (which is almost my size)
most memorable gift is big photo frame with photo of sweet memory with fellow friends...as well as greeting cards (some hand made, by 2 creative friends) with memorable messages...
received some car decorations useful for my yellow car...blessed the owner and the car as well
most valuable are ornaments (but it's not key...I guess the tradition of giving key, faded just like that...sad case but I've got cross, good enough to show my identity)
most practical thing is of course cash$$ (angpaus)
Most helpful is of course NLT study bible and devotional book from my brothers and sisters in Christ...what I wished to own was owned...
Thanks a millions to all who made my day so special even though it's not my actual birthday...

On my actual birthday, I was surprised by 5 ladies who actually planned for my birthday celebration at Secret Recipe...well, I was 'cheated' to fetch a few of them (1 became driver of my car), 2 went by their own...thanks for doing it behind the scenes...was surprised, yet felt weird seeing 1 of them was sitting inside waiting...before we enter...the surprised was successful with a bit weird feeling (knowing that what will go on next)...6 pieces of different flavours of cakes...thanks a lot to these 5 ladies...who made my actual birthday memorable...
:)

No comments:

Search This Blog