Sunday, June 15, 2008

Pruned!

I was pruned physically...
After learning about pruning the night before then the next day I was pruned by my hairstylist!
Such a quick move...to apply it..so "I'm pruned!" (at the moment just physically, hopefully will be pruned spiritually, soon!)
It happened last week Friday night during CG, I learned about:
1) "We will be pruned" John 15:2
2) "We will be fruitful"
John 15:5, 8
3) "We will be prayerful"John 15:7
4) "We will be obedient"John 15:10

The next day after drum class, then I went to salon to be pruned...

This is how I look like few days after my hair curled and a day after it's pruned!

Before & After effect:












what do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah... really look different la... from mature lady to ---> rock girl??

LOL

Search This Blog