Saturday, October 16, 2004

What a bad day...

Last Thursday, 7th October 2004, I left my hand phone and a cap at Mr. E's house after his maths class...First I thought I just left my cap only...then I decided to not border about it and straight away towards another tuition....when I wanted to call my dad to fetch me, I realised that I left my hand phone too...without realise that it's already 8.00 at night, I immediately rushed to Mr. E's house...unfortunately, nodody's home...and I did not see his car there... I rang the bell but nodody's coming out...perhaps he'd went out with his wife...I guess..then I decided to go home and tried to call to his house to make sure that my hand phone is there...again nodody pick up the receiver...then I waited until 9.00 p.m. I called again...engaged...which show that Mr. E and his wife were at home...I quickly asked my aunt to fetch me go there...At last, I took back my cap and hand phone and then I realise there were messages from Yen and others...then replied her message...reached home I took a quick shower and dinner...after I've walked for the whole day, I felt tired and slept early...I promised that next time I will not left anything else at anywhere and will always take good care to my belongings especially my hand phone...what a bad day (sigh)...

1 comment:

Yenny said...

Oooooo Lai Tee! Got use icq somemore a not? My icq no is.....318755312. Pls add me!

Search This Blog