Thursday, October 07, 2004

KLCC

Quite fun and tired because went to PetroSains yesterday...
first...went to LRT station from BTR to BTS with Ms. M then wait until all arrived except Mr. Matt...cause..he had to take science exam...can't accept it he even ask the exam's question to Ms. DD and hope to get answer from her...haha funny... anyway...we decided to go without Mr. Matt by KTM...then Putra...we were like sardine squeezed in the train..huh...
At last we arrived at KLCC..."Hmm...aroma from the coffee," qouted someone as soon as she reached...the enterance...some girls bought bread as their breakfast..hmm..
then we took the lift right up to PetroSains...saw many primary school's student...OMG..."Are we childdish?"
Mr. AI went to ask for a wheelchair for Ms. AM cause Ms. AM had difficulties to walks...I felt sympathy and went along with Mr. AI and Ms. S and of course Ms. AM to ask for wheelchair from KLCC's fella...Ms. S ask for my I.C. in order to get the wheelchair but then unfortunately..I've forgotten that I put it in other purse...I worried the whole day because I thought my I.C. was lost...luckily...it's still in my other purse.. (sigh...phews)
At last we used Mr. AI's I.C. because that Ms. S didn't bring her I.C.
then "Ring, ring,...." Ms. Yen called then, we waited for the lift and moved to the top level where Ms. Yen and others were having their breakfast...as soon as reached the food court... Ms. Amy asked me to help her to take picture...don't know how's the picture...cause I didn't concentrate much while taking their picture because...I'm still worrying for my I.C.
After that, someone took picture of Ms. AM and me, peace....
Then, went to Kinokuniya, Ms. Yen searched for her favourite HP's books...window shopping...along the journey people took extra care to Ms. AM...including me...
Some were dating...some were having fun...I was happy...but still worried...
Yeah! At last, at 11.00 a.m. we've got the chance to go inside PetroSains....amazing...fun...facts
Bags put inside locker...then took tickets...going in without my hp...people called during the exploration..it's just too bad cause I can't answer the calls...went in with my geng including Ms. S and Ms. AM...but went out with Ms.DD and her bf...am I disturbing...anyway it's just for a while ... I guest we're just the last fella to come out ... many people rushing to the toilet...some change cloth...some do their business maybe... some wash their hands...seme make-up (who knows) .... then went to KFC lunch perhaps..everybody were hungry and tired.. I guess...then I went to ask for my watch strips' repairation...just too bad cause they didn't have the equally same strips.. left KLCC....coffee aroma again...waited for someone...gave the train's fares...then went to Masjid Jamek by Putra then LRT back to BTR...my right leg quite pain..maybe walked a lot...reached home and rest for a while before going to tuition...I left one of the episode of the TVB's show..what a waste.. thought wanna wake up at 1 a.m. to watch but...I fell aslept without knowing it...regreted the next morning...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Search This Blog