Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Damn it!

Damn It!
Monday is coming the day I hate.....!

Morning - okay, just a bit problematic cause have to bring loads of PKBM's thinggi to return them to the school. My best friends: Justin and Yen absent today...Justin took too many cafein while Yen was too tired after going to and from HUKM since last Friday (If I'm not mistaken)...sigh...Aqma still did not come to school.
Someone said exclaimed,"Did you know that today dismiss at 12.30 p.m.?" "Ohh...is it true?" repiled another person. "It's true, I'm sure of that."said a friend of mine.
Then, Michelle and I go to call Ms. Lim, our usual driver to inform her about that. It waste a lot of money because she called to her sister to ask the phone no. before calling Ms. Lim.
When school dismiss - I've to deal with the matriculation form....Damn it! We waited so long and the teacher kept walking as slow as a snail. Myra and I were rushing as she knew her mother is waiting while for me, Ms. Lim might be waiting...At last, we did it as we completed checking the form..but then damn it again.. the teacher complaint about our tiny letters and we have to rewrite the form's number. After that, I rushed to the school gate...guess what...they've gone...no more Michelle and Ms. Lim...Damn it! Because of the teacher, I've no transport to go home..Shit happens! I've to call home and ask someone to fetch me...what a waste of time and money...

After lunch - did some works and fall asleep. "Oy!Lai Tee, your friend are waiting for you outsite" screamed my aunt. I was awaken then, and quickly packed my things and went for tuition. My aunt's scream distract my dream perhaps...Damn it! I was angry...I wore red- coloured T-shirt to tuition.

At tuition - Mr. E scolded me in front of all my tiution's friends. I knew he scolded indirectly to nobody but I knew he meant me the one who did the wrong sums. He even showed it to my friends but I guess and hope no one was looking at it as they were concentrating on their own works. His words touched deep into my heart and sinew. I was so embarassed and I heart was broken and I nearly cry, but then I could hold it until I went home.I pretended to be as usual when Conrad talked to me when we walked out the house.

Reached home - Damn it! My mother asked me to go to work at father's shop..I decided not to go as it's already 7.00 p.m. which, is time for father to come back. Then, I took a qiuck shower. Before that, I slamed on things because I was angry with Mr. E. I even punched and kicked on boxes...not enough...I throwed the watch's box on the floor to make it broke to pieces before throwing it to the dustbin. After shower I get ready for the next tuition.
At tuition centre - I lack ideas and wrote 'bullshit' essays...teacher was upset about my presentations...sigh...

When class dismissed, father fetch me home..the end of the day...I was still angry and not satisfied, I wanted to broke some more things especially mirror. I remembered as I recalled that when I was 12 years old, I broke a mirror when I was angry at that time...I even pretended when Yen called me before I end this writing..
Without breaking anything, I decided to sleep early.





No comments:

Search This Blog