Sunday, December 02, 2007

where they went?

where they went or when they're gone?

yesterday I wore, tomorrow it's gone without realizing that it's gone, it might be stolen or borrowed by someone else without my permission, or have I placed it to a place that I couldn't remember where I put, a long ponder, and wonder, end with along sigh.

I was talking about my recently lost sunglasses which I wear while driving. I didn't know how, when, and where, and also why it happens. Did I dropped it somewhere? I just realize it was gone when I want to use it, as I opened the sunglasses box, I was shocked that it's gone!

another thing is the "The Phantom of The Opera" VCDs. I thought that I kept it in the glass cupboard where I put all my cassettes, CDs, VCDs and DVDs, but when I want to watch it I couldn't find it. I was wondering where it went? It went for a vacation? No way! My brain was trying to fool me or my memory doesn't want to help me to remember when it's gone or where I placed it. I wish they will be back by their own. This wouldn't be happening though, sigh. I'm being crazy now without knowing where they are. Sad case for me. :(

2 comments:

Yenny said...

ur sunglasses.... that day we went out you got wear rite...sudah hilang....


Got GHOST???!!

CHHOOIII!!!

Lai Tee @ Grace said...

I found it, actually my mom found it 1st then she place it on the piano. the next morning after I post this, Ehh, I woke up and saw it on the piano! and "the phantom of the opera" my sis kept in her drawer, sigh..no wonder.. and then this morning my bro try to find the sleeping bag, can't find then blamed me, because the last time is me who use it, then actually my mom kept it in her room. LOL!

Search This Blog