Saturday, December 29, 2007

Fate...

I thought I would never see her again until next year...
God is so amazing...when we kind of plan to meet, we didn't make it BUT when we didn't plan to, we did met...
It was this morning when I was coming out from Gasing Hill, then I saw this girl with pony tail wearing a T-shirt which seems familiar to me. Then I thought, "Is that her or not?" while pacing after her. Well her uncle's car parked just 2 cars behind my sister's car. So, with uncertainty I just stand while waiting for his car to passed by, in the mean time chatting to my group of hiking friends.
As the car passed by, I saw her and Bingo! is really her, I just waved my hand and she waved back to me, I could tell from her expression that she was shocked and surprised to see me there...I did felt unexpected though...unexpected to see her before the new year arrive...she's going to Penang tomorrow morning, I guess. Wishing her a safety journey and enjoy! :)

No comments:

Search This Blog