Monday, November 19, 2007

11/11 Genting Trailblazer 2007

as the title reveals
it was an exciting and tiring trail
it has to go by 2 in a team (means must have a partner) because there are places where you need to help one another. (there is reason for each rules and regulations, agree?)

some man-made-challenges towards the end:
up and downbalancing

crawling
sticky mud underneath: you could hardly pull up your leg once it stuck in! (the depth of the sticky mud can reach until your knees, and the muddy water could reach your waist or shoulder, depends on your height)

after this there is another 30- 50 m run to reach the finisher line...

the effect: all wet, muddy, sweaty, dirty...(dirtiest moment in my life)

categories include:
mild women: 8 km (I participated with my partner, my sis joined last year), wild women: 14 km (my sis participated with her partner)
also mild mix, wild mix, mild men, wild men, mild veteran, wild veteran.

only top 3 of each category got the prizes...which include cash.

some take shortcut (dangerous path) to be fast, end up fell and fainted
some pull along the partner until the partner fell in order to win the top 3, but in the end couldn't make it (that's a bit cruel, in my perspective, what do you think?)

I mean just experienced it and have fun! Not to take it too serious, it's a bad thing happen when you hurt your partner physically and emotionally (ruined the fun and relationship).

If the prize is meant for you, you will get it...

I realized that "hop-ping" in muddy water is kind of fun (maybe because I do it with my partner), but the 1st attempt I was like "eww" then I get used and feeling excited to do it...the 2nd and the rest...

No comments:

Search This Blog