Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Digi Trippin..not bad

Urgh! I didn't actually win..never mind at least I've tried...maybe, just not my luck, no one supports me though...until being eliminated...LOL..luckily my best friend appeared...but unfortunately, my part in the game was over when she reached (sad case)...anyway great to see her, if not I would just go home by my own...

I wouldn't even dream of joining such competition...I've been chosen to join...so just went.. and get humiliated..joking...the bad part is the 1st round, I have to take out 5 digi tags from aquarium 1/3 full of small fishes & frogs (eww!) with mouth! ...I wouldn't want to do that if not for the competition!!!~sigh, I just got 1...until the time's up...not fun at all!& I broke my necklace while searching for the tags...(sad :() luckily I didn't drown in the aquarium...but I think I hurt my stomach...waiting for it to recover...

2nd round...arrange 4 puzzles in 7 minutes...not even finish 1..haha..but almost finish 2 of them...anyway, I made mistake on that (there were 2 blue puzzles...1 dark blue, another light blue...no wonder the puzzles doesn't match...so sad) I mean, the sun was shinning on the puzzles...the 2 blues are hardly recognize...or maybe I'm just colour blind (now only realize...too late?)...sometimes nervousness can make us confused...(adrenaline too high..LOL)

after that, it's time to eliminate...good that I'm being eliminated...though I felt wasted...but I'm ok with it..at least I have time to eat...imagine waited while playing games from 1 pm to 4 pm...and I only had my breakfast at 9.30 am...of course gastric juice started to release and hit my stomach...was hungry after the games..received 1 goodies bag from digi (good enough)

after everything settled...went to Low Yat Plaza..search for gadget...& present (gift) ...had dinner there due to the continuous rain...went back, realized that everything had raise price (need to keep $$ ...not too spendthrift)..even the car park had increased by RM 1 in B.Times Square from RM 6 to RM 7...sometimes, some place, we might just use public transport to go...sigh..maybe, that's one of the reasons of the price increment...as time passed by...feel like near to the end of the world...

hmm..have to find a day free to repair my necklace...~sigh
spending time to blog...nothing I could do...mobile phone no battery... friends not around...what to do? best is just blog....haha...(sneaked into campus again...guilty but no choice, wouldn't want to go out after getting in! thanks to my friend who brought me in..~huhu)wish could have the sticker...~sigh, no chance though until the next sem..I'm not chosen to have such luck..that's why..sad case! no point arguing...

to those who's studying, all the best!
those who's working, do your best!
those who's having holiday, enjoy your holiday!
those who's reading this blog, please comment! (no comment = no reader)

I'm hopeless, just kill me!..kidding...

5 comments:

beddi said...

hello :)

Kath said...

Aww... Lai Tee. Why didn't tell us? I may not be able to be there but at least I can support you morally. But I think it's great that you've taken this step even though you normally don't do this things. Really great!!

Yenny said...

yaloh...too bad I missed the aquarium part la...can't imagine the frog in the same tank as ur head...wahahaha

if u take public transport also costly la.. abt the same price what...tapi more mah fan and have to pack with whole bunch of strangers...not too mention the travel time is like 2 kali ganda..

FORGET IT!

Lai Tee @ Grace said...

hi, debbi!
how r u?
hope u r fine..:)

beddi said...

yup i'm okay i suppose. lol

nice meeting u in mamak the other day. haha

Search This Blog