Friday, June 01, 2007

50th post on 1st June

Just summarise what had happened the pass few days before June
came back from KK then rest for a few days before school reopen, went for drink (realized how small is the world & how great are the internet), went shopping (for hamper), become driver as usual (went to buy cloths for curtains at Nilai Square)
saturday hike Bkt Gasing with Kath, share stories (during holidays)
monday & tuesday schooling 'sneaked' & parked in campus (those lucky days)
timetable with long gap (4 hours, some 2 hours)
thinking 2nd week will be as busy as bee
yesterday my eldest sis kind of annoyed me...as soon as I'm back from fetching bro, I realized some changes on my laptop, later when bro's back, she went to switch off all the switches...I haven't turn off my laptop...& she did that to may laptop & my TV...(angry)...she dirty my floor with her finger's peeled skin..eww
sunday will be going to Berjaya Times Square...just to check out something...hoping to win something at least...so nervous

No comments:

Search This Blog