Saturday, April 21, 2007

I've learned..

I've learned my lesson...or lesson I've learned?
Just a little thoughts or perspectives on human behaviour...
Personally, I feel that working people are more committed, determined and punctual compared to students. Taking myself and my working sisters as examples, both of them seems to have the 3 values that I stated, which me myself do not have enough. Maybe, I'm still immature or they are responsible to themselves..? Just a few years gap between us, and the difference is that much...perhaps, when I reached their age, I'll behave like them as well. I'm still learning to be more self-control, the temptations out there are influencing me as I'm easily influenced, just can't control myself.

I would like to thanks to both of my sisters who waited for me whenever I'm slow not punctual, I would like to apologize due to my mistakes I've made, that actually trigger your anger. Once, I'm being impatient, not waiting for my sister...I admit that I'm not patient & considerate enough (I don't really care of your feeling, situation that you face) and I'm not helpful. Sorry for that, I promise I'll change...I need someone to remind me to change though..
I need to be more alert of people around me who needs help..still I'm not alert about that, keep reminding myself to be alert and yet I remained unchanged...maybe I'm just selfish..I shall learn to care of other's feeling..
looking forward for comments & suggestions.

No comments:

Search This Blog