Monday, April 23, 2007

Inflammation or allergic?

Injured for one week plus, I supposed the scars should be recovering, yet I feel itchy especially at the site of injuries...that make my whole legs feel itchy every single second...could anyone tell me what happened to my legs, am I allergic to medicine I applied, the food I eat or it is just the inflammation (chemical reaction in my body) that is healing my wounds?
Seriously, I need someone to give advice to me. I don't know what had happened to both of my legs. I don't want to feel the 'itchyness' anymore..Help!
please comment..

2 comments:

Yenny said...

hey...u mean the same cut that u got from hiking that day? (the one that u told me during the pc fair?) get it check, dude... go consult doctor la...

Lai Tee @ Grace said...

ya..get jabbed dy..get some medication to apply & take...cannot eat seafood :( (my flavourites)
and i've found the answer for it, it was allergic & also the leeches-sucked-place (the injuries) that trigger the 'itchyness'
I previewed what I've done before the 'itchyness', that's just a day after I ate seafood at SHOGUN...I think that's the main point of it. hopefully, it will recover soon enough...(I still want to enjoy my seafood, don't want to waste it!)

Search This Blog