Monday, February 20, 2012

Hey Hey You You!

I want to say thank you to my dear friend, Michelle who at the eleventh hour suddenly mentioned that there is a contest to win ticket to watch Avril Lavigne concert live in Stadium Merdeka. I knew about the contest on Friday and the concert is on Saturday night, so can you imagine how tight is the time? I was thinking why not? Just try for the sake of trying, yes and finally when she called me at Friday night, she said I won 2 tickets to watch Avril Lavigne, I was shocked and amazed, I was like really? You didn't lie to me? I really thank God for this, because I remembered I told God and also people around me, saying I will go to the concert if I won the ticket. Then, it really happened!!! I can't believe it. I knew in my heart that this round the concert is going to be great, even before I found out that this is her last resort of Black Star tour. On Saturday morning, I happened to visit a magazine store and read her news in Galaxie, then I know it is going to be her last concert. How was the concert? Amazing! Love it! She is great! I can't imagine, but it really happened!!! Dream comes true...I shouted just like the others who made it there...Great! Compared to the first time she came, this round she is much better and more creative as she sang other song then combine with her song. And more entertaining as she came out for the encore, also throughout the concert there's interaction with audiences.



No comments:

Search This Blog