Thursday, August 14, 2008

What the H***?

It is actually...


What the Haze!?

So, it is haze 'season'....ever since 1997-1998, haze became a normal phenomenon (during this period) in Malaysia...at least that is what I observed in Kuala Lumpur.
So, it has been a decade or so K.L. experiencing haze especially during August-September. Not every year though...maybe it skipped...

The fact is it was caused by neighbour country and Malaysia itself.
But why during this period? Maybe it's summer? El Niño (hot)? La Niña (cold)?
It is noted that sometimes La Niña follows El Niño...

Anyway, my purpose is talk about haze
Usually, my nose not sensitive to smell (food), but somehow it's sensitive to smoke (especially from cigarette! I hate!) ...sorry...but I really sensitive to smokers' smoke...

due to haze, plus smokes (from smokers), plus carbon monoxide (from vehicles), plus those open burning, joss stick & silver papers (especially during Hungry Ghost Festival...only apply to Chinese believers)
all these 'dirtied' my lungs, causes me to have difficulties to breath...sigh...therefore...it causes disease such as sore throat, dried and irritated eyes, flu, cough... etc. etc.

due to 'unhealthy' environment, healthy activity like outdoors activities (cycling, jogging, outdoor sports) seems turn out to be 'unhealthy' to our body...so bad,

such a bad things that happened...
just to voice out...

Still coughing but not constant...luckily...well have been sensitive to my own health especially cough, because I started to cough since my childhood, even before primary school period...it healed during upper primary though...after I took Chinese traditional medicine/herbs...that was when I almost reach to the point of experiencing asthma...Thank God..it never happen. Whenever I start to cough, I would have phobia, fear that the history may repeat... (a bit dramatic)

2 comments:

Kath said...

Take care ah.. stupid weather is like that lo... Drink water!

Lai Tee @ Grace said...

U too Kath...take care ya!

Search This Blog