Sunday, September 30, 2007

an experience at Gunung Datuk....again

I did get a 'souvenir' from this gunung again...LOL...a scar about 7 cm long just below my right knee...worth it as long as I enjoyed...hehe...I don't mean that I enjoy getting scars, what I meant is I enjoyed watching the scene...there's 1 girl who brought binocular! (purposely brought it to see the Melacca Town)...Wow! So enjoyed!...she practised yoga and is a vegetarian (looks pale though) ...and my scar at my hind right thigh due to 'fell from slipping' at Queen's Lake Garden during last weeks' jogging got hurt again at this gunung...still haven't recover yet...sigh....double scars...pray that the wounds will recover soon!

~signing out as today is the last day of September...last post for this month...lots of things happened in this month though...will continue the story on next month...if I able to finish the story... :P





on below knee...







hind thigh...




not to scare you...but these are REAL!

Do you think that I should see doctor again?

5 comments:

Kath said...

Ah!!! Take care of yourself.. haha don't fall down so many times.. but it's good you enjoyed urself..hehe.

Lai Tee @ Grace said...

hmm...I will try my best to take care of myself...maybe my angel wasn't there when I fall...maybe I'm just careless...fall dy the legs shaken..LOL...now muscle pain 'pula' ...*long sigh

Yenny said...

aiks....looks like u gonna look ganas dy lo...many scars dy mer....wahahaha

Lai Tee @ Grace said...

ganas??
no...it's painful...you should look at the pictures I've just uploaded...

Kath said...

Yea. i just saw the pictures!! it is scary!!

Search This Blog