Thursday, March 15, 2007

Well....WHY?

I just feel like I'm different from my other siblings...I don't know why, I'm the only one Helper in my house....and it is always me who do the things when nobody is doing...I'm the one who always unlock the door whenever dad come home late (he just yell my name, but not the others) I pondered, "why? I'm the one he call?" sometimes, I'm the one who they blamed when things went wrong...so, I'm kind of frustrated, angry? hmm, just that...sometimes when things become malfunction...I'm the one who 'responsible to repair' (I mean why? again they asked me to do things like that?) I'm the one responsible to fetch my younger brother...if not, no one else will do....unless I went out....that's the only way I could excape from those responsiblilities..... yet, whenever I go out my family starts to worried, they keep calling (ask where am I? what am I doing ?and what time are you coming back?) especially during night time...but WHY?
Am I choosen to hold those responsibilities? or is it normal to face situation like that? but, I still couldn't understand why am I always the one choosen to do things like that (like no other people will do) I mean, I'm not the only child, but 5 of us...and I'm always be treated like that way....I'm not saying not fair, or just....I just feel weird...cause I'm not the eldest nor the youngest
hopefully someone will answer the questions.....and I would like to listen to someone who had similar situation...

3 comments:

Yenny said...

well.....maybe u r the most responsible 1....?

Anonymous said...

i know sometimes it makes you feel frustrated... i know
but you are such a kind hearted soul and have faith in yourself k. you will endure these suffering for awhile, but sooner it will bear fruit.

Anonymous said...

It could be like what the other person said.. you are responsible and one of those whom your parents can depend on.. Most probably they trust that you can do it..

Search This Blog