Monday, November 13, 2006

SORRY for not update lately..

So much happen
Over the weeks
Rock n
Roll
Yell aloud

Haha...just making fun of the word SORRY

it's being busy since last month
renewing passport
gym + sauna + steam
friends & family
being fulltime driver
debt + deposit
put on weight
careless + hurt myself
receive junk mails
play sims 2 @ ps2

I have my own purpose to highlights junk mails
I don't know when it started
One day, my maid receive this letter on the floor when she was sweeping leaves near the gate. Due to her curiosity, she opened it & try to understand the words. But, still couldn't understand, then she reached me for help. Unfortunately, what written there were in poor English language. But, I'd tried to understand the pupose. There were 2 letters at the same time. Written there: To (blank)
I Love You
... ect.
The En
lazy to type it here..hard to explain
later on when my dad came home, he said he'd read those letters
as we still don't know who the sender is, so my maid keep those letters in safe..
until lately, here comes another letter + a card with fragrance..eww
this time, we could catch the sender cause he leave a hp. no. on it..hahaha..
once again, my dad found up 1st..we ask him to call..he(my dad) knew who he(sender) was..suspicion?? the sender is my dad's worker from myanmar...hahaha..what the....?
unexpected? No! It's so obvious!! just that we are not observant enough..hmm..
anyway, till now no more junk mails... maybe dad had warned him.. squeak..

No comments:

Search This Blog