Saturday, February 12, 2005

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Hi!
I just came back from Cameron Highlands...no souvenier...just have vegetables...and tired
The weather there is cold, dry and a little bit windy when it's morning and night, warm and dry when it's afternoon. However the temperature was just 23 celcius degree when my family and I reached there...so, it's not very cold....it's just like you had turned on the air-cond...

Why I went there? Because I wanted to visit my relatives (mother side) ...to get "angpau" (red packet) ...hehe
I went there on the first day of CNY...before arrive to CH, we 1st went to Bentong, Pahang to visit my just-came-back-from China-aunt...and hope she will recover soon...you know...from some kind of disease (stroke or muscle problem)...

Nothing special in CH, just getting vegetables from relatives, oh, yah....the sweetcorn there were really sweet, not like others... just have salty taste...and of course some "angpau" which we (my siblings and I) got from those who was married...

Lastly, I would like to wish to everyone involved, a Happy Chinese New Year! and Gong Xi Fa Cai!

No comments:

Search This Blog